Aims of Frame
The Federation of Rural Australian Medical Educators (FRAME) is the peak body representing those Rural Clinical Schools (RCS) and Regional Medical Schools (RMS) funded (in whole or in part) through the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing’s Rural Clinical Training and Support Program (RCTS).
FRAME was established in 2003 to advance the causes common to medical student training in rural and remote Australia. Under the auspices of FRAME medical schools with RCTS programs come together to discuss and promote matters of mutual interest. RCS and RMS are required to work within and respond to the parameters set by the Australian Government Department of Health and Ageing for the RCTS Program.
Frame aims to:
- Leo venenatis hac orci donec erat at tempor
- Sociosqu elit dapibus per magnis velit imperdiet magna consectetur id at himenaeos
- Donec curae molestie accumsan congue
- Pretium fringilla vivamus fermentum montes volutpat vel
- Proin taciti vulputate odio parturient dui litora eget hendrerit venenatis
- Porttitor fames pulvinar id leo montes phasellus sem
Fringilla rhoncus sagittis arcu aenean nostra
Varius condimentum gravida magnis
Pulvinar pellentesque viverra mattis vel