Page 6 of 14
Registering for Ausframe Mail – Kerry Pert
As there had been a number of enquiries regarding how to receive information relating to FRAME meetings and general information, a quick step by step instruction was given. Those who are interested should go to the FRAME website http://www.ausframe.org/ , click on the Contacts tab, then on Ausframe Mail. Complete all the relevant information under Subscribing to Ausframe and subscribe. Ausframe emails will then be sent to the registered email address.
Update on FRAME day at WONCA Rural – April/May 2017 – Amanda Barnard
- WONCA Saturday 29 April – Tuesday 2 May and NRHA Conference 26-29 April.
- Showcase FRAME – 3 symposia – 2 hrs.
- Session 1 - Models of Rural Medical Education – the Australian Experience brief presentation from each RCSs/RMSs about their models and their rationale and strengths, then a panel discussion Q and A.
- Session 2 – Innovations in Rural Medical Education with 4-8 presentations and then a moderated discussion forum
- Session 3 – The Rural Education and research Nexus – again with a smaller number of presentations and a substantial discussion forum
- These will NOT go through the on-line abstract submission but will be presented en block to scientific committee.
- Business meeting – Sunday 30th April early evening.
- Meeting for DoH update – lunchtime on the FRAME day.
- What we need to do today –
- confirm symposia topics
- Allocate RCS for presentations in symposia 2 and 3
- Great opportunity to showcase what we do here in Australia and perhaps Managers meeting could advertise or advise on how to set up a Rural Clinical school