- Port Lincoln 2014 Minutes
- Day 1
- Update from Department of Health
- NRHSN Report
- FRAME Structure
- Port Lincoln Focus - The Ripple Effect
- Rural Medical Training Pipeline Issues
- Day 2 - FRAME Business Meeting
- MSOD Study + Snapshot Survey
- eJournal + IHPA Teaching
- Leadership Program + NRHA + Medicare Locals
- Specific Issues from Day 1
- Future Meetings
- Other Business
- All Pages
- It was suggested that a parameter be chosen to be the focus of each meeting.
- Positive feedback was received. It was a lot of work for participants and others who gave their time to be part of it.
- FRAME is still collecting research publications and there is a link on the FRAME website.
- 200 publications are listed so far.
- Clinical Schools are encouraged to forward details of publications to Helen Peacocke (University of Sydney)
- The Chair expressed her thanks to Helen Peacocke for continuously updating the FRAME website.
- << Prev