Matters arising from Day 1
- Strategy paper to Review of Health Workforce Programs (see page 5)
- Re-definition of rural origin and increase in rural student intake from 25 – 33%. Issue will be addressed through Review of Health Workforce Programs
- Publishing EOY reports on ausframe
ACTION: Canvas through the survey of RCS (refer page 9)
Broome Meeting – Geoff Riley & Jenny McConnel
- Confirmed date 9-10 May 2013 at Broome campus of Notre Dame University (6 acres; 20 staff)
- Accommodation varied: Accommodation on site is basic, more for student use, but will be available during this time. Tourist accommodation in the area.
- Look for direct flights from capital cities (Virgin/Qantas).
- Other activities can include shopping, Aboriginal cultural activities.
Dates for November 2013 in Canberra
- Thursday 10 & Friday 11 October 2013 to be confirmed.
- << Prev